Leetop has introduced two carrier cards for NVIDIA Jetson Nano or Xavier NX modules, with Leetop A205 a full carrier board offering five SATA ports, six MIPI CSI camera interfaces, one M.2 Key E slot, dual Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 3.0 ports, dual HDMI output and more, as well as the most compact Leetop A203 The size of the modules themselves and offering Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI output, USB 3.0 / 2.0 ports, a camera interface and an M.2 slot for optional WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
We will focus on the former in this article because it offers more features and the smaller card offers less features than the NVIDIA Jetson Nano SDK at a much higher price, although I understand that it can still be useful for applications with limited space. .
Leetop A205 Specifications:
- Supported SoMs – NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX
Compatibility of modules
- Storage – 5x SATA ports, MicroSD card slot
- Video output – 2x HDMI 2.0 up to 4Kp60
- Camera I / F – 6x MIPI CSI camera connectors
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphone connectors, 2 speaker connectors (1W)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- WiFi and Bluetooth optional via 4-pin USB connector or M.2 Key E socket
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 1x USB 2.0 Type-C OTG port
- M.2 socket Key E
- 1x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x GPIO, 1x UART, 1x CAN
- I / O voltage – 3.3 V
- Miscellaneous – 2x fan connectors (12V / 5V), 1x 5V PWM fan connector, system control, power control, LED, RTC with 3V button cell battery (not included)
- Power – 13V to 19V DC input up to 8A via the 2-pin yellow connector (a power cable to the power outlet is provided).
- Dimensions – 170 x 100 mm
- Temperature range – -25 ° to + 80 °
The card will work with the usual NVIDIA JetPack SDK and corresponding tools, and is designed for industrial automation, robotics, healthcare, computer vision, Smart City, and Smart Office applications.
The A205 carrier board comes with a 19V / 4.74A (90W) AC adapter, power cord and power cable to connect the AC adapter to the 2-pin DC connector.
Note that neither the Leeptop A205 nor the A203 comes with a Jetson module which must be purchased separately. The Leetop A205 carrier card is on pre-order for $ 349.00 with delivery scheduled for October 19, 2021, while the more compact Leetop A203 card costs $ 179.00 and is available now.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 on a part-time basis, before stepping down as head of software engineering and starting writing daily news and reviews full-time later in 2011.
Support CNX software! Donate via Pay Pal Where crypto-currencies, become a patron on Patreon, or buy sample reviews